1999-2001

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times,
It was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness,
It was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity,
It was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness,
It was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair...

--- Intro paragraph of "TALE OF TWO CITIES" by Charles Dickens

I started reading "Tale of two cities" on this weekend, the moment I read these lines my memories flew
into past like "aazad panchi" ... 1999-2001!! though this period being less than 1/10 of my life so far, it is the time which decided what i am ... what i have to be ... for that matter what i will be.
It is the time which gave me wonder full friends ... told brilliant lessons of life ... told me what the world around me is ... molded me into a proper person ... At the same, it is the time which spoiled my dreams ... left scary sequence of sleepless nights ... made me to weep almost every alternate day... frightened me like 'brahma rakshasudu in Chandamama kadha'...
I don't know what I have to call this period in my life!! but really it is the time which i can never ever forget!! nice to remember 1999-2001 with the blog I am writing almost after 3 years!!

-- For the readers (if there are any), to avoid wasting their brains, it is the period when I wrote my 10th class exams in Jyothi vidyalayam and studied Intermediate (equivalent of 11th & 12th) at Krishnaveni till I joined B.tech.


1 comment:

Hemu said...

superb introduction:)